Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I have so many Halloween pictures (way too many to post!) but here are some of my favorites. And I know I'm super late since Halloween was already 10 days ago. We had a ton of fun pre-Halloween events to attend! I knew if the kids wore there main costumes to everything that they'd be a mess by the 31st so they went to some of the events in dress up clothes. Kenzie loves dressing up! Here they are as Raggedy Anne and Andy.

We went to a Halloween play that was about trick-or-treat-safety.

We also went to The Night of the Living Zoo!




We went to Applejack Pumpkin Patch with some friends. It was so much fun! The kids could have played there all day!





We made pumpkin grilled cheese sandwiches.
.
Our trunk for Trunk-or-Treat at the park with our friends.

My pumpkin puppy at a Halloween playdate.

Here's Kenz decorating a cookie at another Halloween playdate :)

We decorated Halloween cookies at home too. I was disappointed in them though - not nearly as good as the ones my Grandma makes. I couldn't help but think about how I'm probably never going to have her homemade sugar cookies ever again :( Her hands are too weak to really cook. I'm going to have to get her recipe though for sure!

I was US Border Patrol & Andy was an Illegal Immigrant for our adult only Party.

We had a great time with family Halloween weekend. We went to a Pumpkin Patch in Branson!



On actual Halloween we were a Wizard of Oz family!

Dorothy

And my little lion

There was a Wizard of Oz trunk.

So glad we got to hang out with our old Joplin crew! We had a blast at the party and trunk or treating.

I'm pretty sure we'll have candy until next October!

No comments:

Post a Comment