Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The last few weeks

Ok - I think I've summed up our Vegas trip. We had such a wonderful time...staying out late, sleeping in, eating whatever we wanted, laying out by the pool, awesome shows, fabulous friends, lots of alone time, no schedule. It was so much easier to have fun knowing the kids were being good too! Now we're counting down the days until our next trip! I think there's only 56 days now until we're back at Disney!
The day after I got back from vacation I decided to run a 5k. This one was definitely harder than my first one. There were more hills too. At the end of the race each runner got a free beer and brat! So funny! This one was called Rosstobestfest. It is a benefit run for a boy named Ross who has muscular dystrophy.

Here's a pic with me and some of my friends at the Race for the Cure 5K

Meghan completed the Couch to 5K program - this was her first 5K too, Kim was a walker/runner she's so skinny she doesn't need to run!, Mindy jogged the whole thing and she just had a baby 3 months ago, and Stacey jogged the whole race while pushing her 3 almost 4 year old in a stroller :) We all rocked.

Andy's boss, Matt, also got married the day we got back from Vegas. Matt & Haley had a beautiful wedding. Yummy food and wine too! They went on a 2 week Honeymoon to Australia. ---jealous!

Last week I got to see the beautiful baby Maci. Definitely the highlight of my Branson trip. I think Evan showed Mark & Valorie how much baby proofing they're going to need to do in a few months! He's suck a little stinker.



Happy Birthday to Jill! We surprised her and showed up for her b-day party. I wish it could have been a happier day. My Grandma was in the hospital. Please keep her in your prayers.

She is back at home now but still not doing well. I wish the doctors could figure out what's wrong with her but none of them seems to be able to :(

I found this video on an old memory card. I can't remember when this was but I know Evan wasn't born yet so it was at least 14 months ago!

I have much more updating to do. We've been busy busy around here! Lots of fun fall activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment